- No mass tourism: our private landscape park protects our house with over 100 hectares. Burg Schlitz is decentralized 3 km outside of Hohen Demzin in an absolutely secluded location, away from the tourist hotspots.
- Low risk of infection: due to the size (total area of 5,500 square meters) and the spaciousness of the rooms in our house and the landscape park, distance regulations are easy to comply with.
- Burg Schlitz only has 20 rooms, so there are a maximum of 40 guests in the hotel.
- Strict adherence to and continuous monitoring of the high hygiene standards of the catering / hotel industry as well as the official requirements are important to us. These hygiene measures are continuously refined to ensure that all hotel areas are cleaned to the highest standard. Particular attention is paid to frequent points of contact such as handles, handrails, lift buttons, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- Award from the state Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania for “More safety on holidays”
- Touch-free disinfectant dispensers are conveniently located in the public areas of the hotel (lobby, public toilets, restaurants, and later also in the bar, in the spa, etc.). We recommend that our guests use them at regular intervals.
- The reception is equipped with a spit protection plexiglass wall and sufficient space.
- Timed admission to the restaurants, minimum distance between tables in all restaurant areas, UV-air filters
- Individualized care for our guests, e.g. no breakfast buffet but a la carte service and room service.
- Fresh country air works against viruses and also strengthens our guest's immune system.
In order to ensure carefree enjoyment of the carefully prepared dishes and drinks in our restaurants, our employees and the culinary teams ensure that the highest hygiene standards are always maintained.
- Breakfast is served either on one of the terraces or in the café-brasserie "Louise" or can be ordered via room service without any restrictions on quality or quantity.
- A good and safe feeling for our guests is ensured by the fact that no buffets are offered at the moment.
- Dishes are served with cloches whenever possible/necessary.
- Hand sanitizer: Our guests are requested to use the sanitising station before entering the restaurant.
- Electric UV air filters are used in the restaurants to remove germs and viruses from the room air, if the restaurant is very full.
- Timed admission to the restaurants in the morning and evening.
Room Service & Housekeeping
- Frequent cleaning of all contact areas.
- You can also enjoy breakfast in your hotel room.
Wellness, SPA & Swimming Pool
- For your health and safety, the usage our pool and sauna area is limited. The pool and Finnish Sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin can only be used simultaneously by a few persons. Admittance may be restricted to two hours if there is high demand.
- Until further notice, we will offer neither massages nor cosmetic treatments. Our aroma oil baths, our “Tub Delight” and Private SPA Night may be reserved upon availability.
We'll take good care of you and ourselves, we promise, BUT we also need your support:
- If you arrive from a foreign country, please check if you need to complete the "Digital Registration on Entry" before entering the country.
- At the moment there are no restrictions in place, but there is a strong recommendation to wear a mask if the distance of 1.5 meters cannot be kept.
- Please always walk past each other on the right.
- Wait for our staff to position you at the entrances to the restaurants, do not enter unsolicited. Please adhere to the table times reserved for you.
- Discomfort / Corona symptoms: we ask our guests who should feel uncomfortable with typical symptoms to inform us immediately and to stay in their room. In any case, we will consult a doctor to have your state of health checked
We kindly ask for your understanding that this is not a friendly request, but house rules within the framework of the regulations of the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, which must be observed for the protection of all people in this house, without exceptions!
We are grateful for your continued trust in our hotel and the “good ghosts of Burg Schlitz”. With gloves and our constantly sincere and attentive service we look forward to welcoming our faithful regulars as well as new guests.